Sydney Morning Herald
trainee 'given test answers'
Marcus Wilson, 19, was the third worker to die during federal Labor's Home Insulation Program. He had helped insulate the roof of a St Clair house in November 2009 in 40-plus degree heat before behaving erratically and collapsing. He was placed into an …
$ 100-a-day to die: Pink batts tter died after enduring 40C heat in house roof
Batt layers training was 'minimal'
Teenager Marcus Wilson died fitting insulation as part of the government's …
- The Fleecing of America: The Greatest Heist of All Time
- Solar Power Is Finally Making Its Big Breakthrough
- This Changes Everything: Capitalism vs. The Climate
- Building a New Home? Tesla and SolarCity Want to Help
- The Smart Woman’s Do-It-Yourself Guide to a Greener Home: Easy Money-Saving Green DIY Projects: Basics for Beginners (Green Matters Book 5) Reviews
- MH370 search: Relatives react to news of debris find – BBC News
- 10 Questions to Ask About Solar Panels Before Installation
- HECO proposes community solar pilot project
- In the Know About Solar Roof Panels
- Obama Thinks Solar Power Will Boost Kenya. Kenyans Aren't So Sure