Sydney Morning Herald
trainee 'given test answers'
Marcus Wilson, 19, was the third worker to die during federal Labor's Home Insulation Program. He had helped insulate the roof of a St Clair house in November 2009 in 40-plus degree heat before behaving erratically and collapsing. He was placed into an …
$ 100-a-day to die: Pink batts tter died after enduring 40C heat in house roof
Batt layers training was 'minimal'
Teenager Marcus Wilson died fitting insulation as part of the government's …
- The Beginners’ Guide to DIY Home Solar Installation
- BBB on homes: Do research when hiring home insulation contractor – Chron.com
- Organic Rankine Cycle (ORC) Power Systems: Technologies and Applications (Woodhead Publishing Series in Energy)
- How to Choose a Solar Installation Team
- DIY: How to Make Cheap Air Conditioning Earth Tubes: Do It Yourself Homemade Air Conditioner – Non-Electric Sustainable Design – Geothermal Energy – Passive Heating and Cooling
- 16 low-cost ways to prep your home for winter now – KYTX
- Going Off the Grid – Is It the Right Choice?
- Getting Started: The Basics For Living Off The Grid
- Update your home’s insulation before the cool weather arrives! Call CC Insulation & Urethane about energy-efficient … – Billings Gazette
- Living Off The Grid – Stand Alone Power Systems