Sydney Morning Herald
trainee 'given test answers'
Marcus Wilson, 19, was the third worker to die during federal Labor's Home Insulation Program. He had helped insulate the roof of a St Clair house in November 2009 in 40-plus degree heat before behaving erratically and collapsing. He was placed into an …
$ 100-a-day to die: Pink batts tter died after enduring 40C heat in house roof
Batt layers training was 'minimal'
Teenager Marcus Wilson died fitting insulation as part of the government's …
- Welcome ruling on solar power
- How to Make Sure Your Business Is Getting the Best Energy Deals
- 14 Winter Home Improvements That Save You Cash – U.S. News & World Report
- Solar And Storage: How Australian Utilities Are Preparing
- Solar Power Can Save You Money and Help The Environment
- Driver ‘tried to blame dead friend for crash’ – Stuff.co.nz
- Real Goods Solar Living Sourcebook: Your Complete Guide to Living beyond the Grid with Renewable Energy Technologies and Sustainable Living Reviews
- Want to Save Money on Your Energy Bill? Start With Your Thermostat!
- DOC NYC 2014: 'The Great Invisible' + 'Tales of the Grim Sleeper'
- Three students shot at Florida State University library, gunman killed – Fox News