Sydney Morning Herald
trainee 'given test answers'
Marcus Wilson, 19, was the third worker to die during federal Labor's Home Insulation Program. He had helped insulate the roof of a St Clair house in November 2009 in 40-plus degree heat before behaving erratically and collapsing. He was placed into an …
$ 100-a-day to die: Pink batts tter died after enduring 40C heat in house roof
Batt layers training was 'minimal'
Teenager Marcus Wilson died fitting insulation as part of the government's …
- Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy Handbook, Second Edition (Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering Series)
- Problems with wet insulation found during inspection – Chicago Daily Herald
- The Retrofit Report: Home energy study shows range of possible fixes
- Planning to Install Renewable Energy Systems at Your Home?
- Energy Efficiency
- What you need to know about home insulation – Globalnews.ca
- The importance of insulation
- Selling Energy: Inspiring Ideas That Get More Projects Approved!
- Problems You Need to Notice When Installing a Residential PV System
- Green Energy and Efficiency: An Economic Perspective (Green Energy and Technology)