Sydney Morning Herald
trainee 'given test answers'
Marcus Wilson, 19, was the third worker to die during federal Labor's Home Insulation Program. He had helped insulate the roof of a St Clair house in November 2009 in 40-plus degree heat before behaving erratically and collapsing. He was placed into an …
$ 100-a-day to die: Pink batts tter died after enduring 40C heat in house roof
Batt layers training was 'minimal'
Teenager Marcus Wilson died fitting insulation as part of the government's …
- Latest Solar Home News
- Solar Power Generator – The Eco Friendly Alternative to Traditional Power Generators
- How to Choose a Solar Company
- Myths regarding home insulation – Bay Net
- The Power Cable AC Voltage Test
- SkyPower Announces 2 GW of Solar Energy Projects in Bangladesh
- Sunroom Designs
- Invercargill boy Kade Phillips remains stable after incident at school – Stuff.co.nz
- Energy Efficiency at Home: A Beginner’s Guide to Alternative Energy Sources
- 3 Energy Efficient Decorations for Your Garden