Sydney Morning Herald
trainee 'given test answers'
Marcus Wilson, 19, was the third worker to die during federal Labor's Home Insulation Program. He had helped insulate the roof of a St Clair house in November 2009 in 40-plus degree heat before behaving erratically and collapsing. He was placed into an …
$ 100-a-day to die: Pink batts tter died after enduring 40C heat in house roof
Batt layers training was 'minimal'
Teenager Marcus Wilson died fitting insulation as part of the government's …
- Benefits of Businesses Going Solar
- Energy-Efficient Timber-Glass Houses (Green Energy and Technology)
- Tips for Buying a Portable Home Generator
- 6 Ways to Reduce Electricity Consumption
- Energy Efficiency and Sustenance
- The Renewable Energy Handbook: The Updated Comprehensive Guide to Renewable Energy and Independent Living
- How LED Lights Are Making Our World Better
- Zombie, Ohio: A Tale of the Undead Reviews
- 101 Ideas To Improve Your New Home: Home Design, Energy Efficiency and Green Construction
- Benefits to Remote Area Solar Power Systems