Sydney Morning Herald
trainee 'given test answers'
Marcus Wilson, 19, was the third worker to die during federal Labor's Home Insulation Program. He had helped insulate the roof of a St Clair house in November 2009 in 40-plus degree heat before behaving erratically and collapsing. He was placed into an …
$ 100-a-day to die: Pink batts tter died after enduring 40C heat in house roof
Batt layers training was 'minimal'
Teenager Marcus Wilson died fitting insulation as part of the government's …
- Common home insulation could be fire risk – KEYE TV
- The Signs of a Reliable Solar Power Installer
- Energy Efficiency Adaptation of Existing Buildings: Particularly with regard to stakeholder misconception of the cost to green retrofit an existing building Reviews
- Solar Energy & the U.S. Economy: Energy Experts Interviews – Solar Power (ENERGY Experts Interviews Series – EnergySolutionsNow.org Book 2)
- Insulation businesses seek $120 million damages over lack of compensation for pink batts fiasco – ABC Online
- The Advantages of Solar Power for Motorhomes
- Tips for Buying Solar Solutions Online
- 101 Ideas To Improve Your New Home: Home design, energy efficiency and green construction Reviews
- Perfectly Imperfect: The Art and Soul of Yoga Practice
- Guide On How To Maintain Your Solar Panels