Sydney Morning Herald
trainee 'given test answers'
Marcus Wilson, 19, was the third worker to die during federal Labor's Home Insulation Program. He had helped insulate the roof of a St Clair house in November 2009 in 40-plus degree heat before behaving erratically and collapsing. He was placed into an …
$ 100-a-day to die: Pink batts tter died after enduring 40C heat in house roof
Batt layers training was 'minimal'
Teenager Marcus Wilson died fitting insulation as part of the government's …
- The Beneficial Uses Of Solar Power
- The Bottomless Well: The Twilight of Fuel, The Virtue of Waste, and Why We Will Never Run Out of Energy
- New insulation requirement sparks debate on home affordability and termite prevention – Columbia Missourian
- Why Solar Is a Top Choice for Off Grid
- GJFD: house fire starts in attic, fueled by smoldering insulation – KKCO-TV
- Residential Indoor Air Quality and Energy Efficiency
- Using ExpolFloor insulation to stop cold drafts entering the home – Architecture and Design
- Benefits of Caravan Solar Systems
- Passive Solar Energy House Projects: A How-To Guide
- Solid wall – Energy Saving Trust