Sydney Morning Herald
trainee 'given test answers'
Marcus Wilson, 19, was the third worker to die during federal Labor's Home Insulation Program. He had helped insulate the roof of a St Clair house in November 2009 in 40-plus degree heat before behaving erratically and collapsing. He was placed into an …
$ 100-a-day to die: Pink batts tter died after enduring 40C heat in house roof
Batt layers training was 'minimal'
Teenager Marcus Wilson died fitting insulation as part of the government's …
- Solar Electricity Handbook – 2015 Edition: A simple, practical guide to solar energy – designing and installing solar PV systems. Reviews
- Latest Insulation House News
- Does Your Home Deserve Solar Power?
- The Great Transition: Shifting from Fossil Fuels to Solar and Wind Energy
- John Moore Services Marks 50th Anniversary by Creating, Delivering Storybook …
- Three Tips For Attic Insulation
- The Engineering Book: From the Catapult to the Curiosity Rover, 250 Milestones in the History of Engineering (Sterling Milestones)
- Mobile home park damaged by EF-2 tornado begging for help with cleanup …
- High Performance Healthcare: Using the Power of Relationships to Achieve Quality, Efficiency and Resilience Reviews
- 14 Common Misconceptions About PV Inverters