Repairing insulation damaged by squirrels
Q. My house has cathedral ceilings with 2-by-12-inch rafters to which the builder nailed 2-inch-high sleepers, bringing the effective depth for insulation to 135 / 8 inches. I had wanted to use 12 inches of insulation, leaving enough of a gap above the …
- Solar And Storage: How Australian Utilities Are Preparing
- Solar Power Can Save You Money and Help The Environment
- Driver ‘tried to blame dead friend for crash’ – Stuff.co.nz
- Real Goods Solar Living Sourcebook: Your Complete Guide to Living beyond the Grid with Renewable Energy Technologies and Sustainable Living Reviews
- Want to Save Money on Your Energy Bill? Start With Your Thermostat!
- DOC NYC 2014: 'The Great Invisible' + 'Tales of the Grim Sleeper'
- Three students shot at Florida State University library, gunman killed – Fox News
- Closing the Gap: GEF Experiences in Global Energy Efficiency
- Outsmart The Sun On a Budget
- Latest Solar Home News