Repairing insulation damaged by squirrels
Q. My house has cathedral ceilings with 2-by-12-inch rafters to which the builder nailed 2-inch-high sleepers, bringing the effective depth for insulation to 135 / 8 inches. I had wanted to use 12 inches of insulation, leaving enough of a gap above the …
- Q & A: Where can ibuy the new Dove Heat Therapy spray?
- Q & A: What exactly is a oil, heat pump?
- Q & A: How can I make my house more green?????
- Question: Why would you heat a solution of HCl and powdered eggshells?
- Q & A: How can I get my hair one color again?
- Latest Home Efficient auctions
- Question: How much would it cost for a room in the basement?
- Q & A: How to get rid of stink bugs?
- Q & A: Can I put a little package of Green Tea in boiling milk instead of water?
- Q & A: Help with Green Home Building?