Repairing insulation damaged by squirrels
Q. My house has cathedral ceilings with 2-by-12-inch rafters to which the builder nailed 2-inch-high sleepers, bringing the effective depth for insulation to 135 / 8 inches. I had wanted to use 12 inches of insulation, leaving enough of a gap above the …
- Tips for Choosing a Solar Energy Installation Company
- 5 Tips To Maximize Your Investment In Solar Panels
- New insulation saves Butte homeowners money – NBC Montana
- An Introduction to Air Distribution System Upgrades for Buildings for Energy Efficiency Reviews
- How Switching to Solar Power Helps the Environment
- Thermodynamics: Theory & Practice: The science of energy and power.
- Investing in Solar Panels? Follow These Tips for the Best Results!
- Rapid Fire: What’s on the Side of Your Home? – NBC4 Washington
- At Home: Don’t put off preparing home for winter weather – Topeka Capital Journal
- The Advantage of Installing an Inverter – It Pays to Invest!