Repairing insulation damaged by squirrels
Q. My house has cathedral ceilings with 2-by-12-inch rafters to which the builder nailed 2-inch-high sleepers, bringing the effective depth for insulation to 135 / 8 inches. I had wanted to use 12 inches of insulation, leaving enough of a gap above the …
- Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy Handbook, Second Edition (Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering Series)
- Problems with wet insulation found during inspection – Chicago Daily Herald
- The Retrofit Report: Home energy study shows range of possible fixes
- Planning to Install Renewable Energy Systems at Your Home?
- Energy Efficiency
- What you need to know about home insulation – Globalnews.ca
- The importance of insulation
- Selling Energy: Inspiring Ideas That Get More Projects Approved!
- Problems You Need to Notice When Installing a Residential PV System
- Green Energy and Efficiency: An Economic Perspective (Green Energy and Technology)