Question by Happy day: What are the estimate costs for the following repair items if I hire a licensed contractor to do it all? ?
It’s a SFR house (2BR 1BA)
I am not looking at high end or cheapie material, just moderate price range would be fine.
1. Remove and Re-do the outdoor wooden cabinet for waterheater.
2. Insulation in Attic. (880 sq ft0
3. Remove a broken transite vent pipe in the attic that might contain friable asbestos. (Specialist for the clean-up.)
4. Replace the toilet as well as the wood sub-floor underneath it.
5. Deep clean outdoor Spa.
6. Install 2 grounded electrical outlets (laundry room and kitchen)
Answer by rnwallace07
First, prices vary greatly from area to area. Your best way would be to obtain estimates from several contractors according to your list. Some contractors may not want or be able to do it all and then you would have to have several contractors, according to the type work. Plumbers will not do insulation or electrical work; electricians will not do plumbing work, etc. At this point, I could not even guess what a reasonable estimate would be for the whole list.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
What do you think? Answer below!